What Information Do We Collect?
Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry collects certain personal information when you register with us, request information, or when you use our products or services. In registering with us or requesting information, you may provide us with a password, your first and last name, industry, organization name, job role, and contact information, such as e-mail address, phone number, and shipping address. We may also collect your product registration information, product interest information, transaction information, demographic information. We may collect payment information such as your credit card number and billing address if you purchase or license products and services from us. If you connect with Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry accounts on third party social networking sites, we may also collect information about your social networking accounts, for example, your name, user name or handle, public profile, and email address. We may also combine information you provide with data we collect automatically (as further described below) and with data we receive from third parties.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Provide and deliver products or services you’ve requested;
- Operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Send you transactional or administrative communications, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and changes to our online services, or other related changes;
- Communicate with you and your referrals about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry and our selected partners;
- Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service;
- Enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users;
- Protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
When registering or providing information on this website and/or our applications, you may also be given the option (through a check box or otherwise) to have your information used for an activity or service different from the primary activity or service that you are requesting. For example, if you are requesting information through our customer service channels, you may also be able to sign up for newsletters or alerts from the website and/or our applications. If you choose to receive these additional services, we will use your information to provide them to you.
How May We Share or Disclose Your Personal Information?
Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except under the following circumstances:
- When we have your express permission including when you choose to share information or post to our blogs.
- We may provide personal information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry to provide us with services. For example, these companies may use your personal information to help Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. We maintain contracts with these companies restricting their access, use and disclosure of personal data in compliance with this Policy, and Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry may be liable if they fail to meet those obligations and we are responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
- We may disclose personal information to comply with laws or in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose personal information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, verify, prevent, enforce compliance with, or take action regarding: illegal or suspected illegal activities; suspected fraud; situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; protection of the rights and property of Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry, our agents, customers, or others; or violations or suspected violations of our agreements, policies, Terms of Service or End User License Agreements (EULA); or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose personal information in our system in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or other proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or assignment of all or a portion of our business or assets to a different entity.
- Finally, we may also share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information about you, including demographics data, with others for a variety of purposes, including for their own uses, for example, for improving their products and services for Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry and others.
How Do We Secure and Store Your Information?
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational procedures to help safeguard information we collect through our website. However, you should know that no company, including Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
Use of Our Online Forums and Public Services
We offer you the ability to post information and exchange ideas through our blogs and other online services. We may also offer ways to share through independent third party sites, plug-ins and online services. We are not responsible for the activities of these third parties. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to understand how they use your information. Because your posts and information shared through these blogs are public and can be seen by others, we caution all users to consider what they post and share online and not to disclose any personal information as part of their posts, even if requested to do so by other posters. Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry will not be responsible in the event that you disclose personal information in your posts, through our public services or during any other communication with other site users.
What Choices Do We Give You and How Can You Correct or Review Your Personal Information
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and, as allowed by applicable law, requests for your participation in surveys. You may also contact us [email protected] at any time to let us know that you no longer wish to receive further marketing emails.
Upon request, we will provide an individual with access to identifying information that we have collected about them (provided that they have given adequate proof of identity). We also offer individuals the ability to have inaccuracies corrected within their contact information. You may also request deletion of your personal information. We will honor requests as required by law and subject to our business and legal needs to retain your data. These information requests can be made by sending us an e-mail through the e-mail link provided above.
Jesus Miracle Crusade International Ministry does make use of tracking technologies (“Cookies”, “IP Addresses”, Log Files”, “Web Beacons”) to gather certain information such as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP etc. for the purpose of improving the use and functionality of our websites and to better understand how visitors use this website and/or our applications and the tools and services offered on it. Tracking technologies help us tailor this website and/or our applications to your personal needs.
When you use our website, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies from our servers. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our websites. Cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser, or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choices.
While we and others give you certain choices, as further outlined in this Policy, there are many ways that Web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of nor honor every mechanism.
Retention of Personal Information
Collection of Information by Third-Party Websites